The Daiwa 22 Exist LT spinning reel continues the triumphal march of the Exist range! This reel is honed to perfection with Japanese precision, using the finest materials. Exist LT once again offers proof of Daiwa’s ability to develop new products for anglers who demand the best! New features of the 22 Exist LT spinning reel include AIRDRIVE – retrieve like never before! The future of Daiwa’s spinning reels is AIRDRIVE DESIGN. Reducing the weight of the rotor, spool, and bail assembly provides for lighter and smoother retrieve. Effortless retrieve ensures truly enjoyable fishing, and as this reel is Made in Japan by Daiwa, you can be sure that this enjoyment will last year after year!
The 22 Exist LT reel also features MQ housing technology, MagSealed, and Tough Digigear gearing. Daiwa has developed a truly innovative master piece. The reduced weight, smoother retrieve, and extra high quality will make 22 Exist LT your new favorite reel!
• AIRDRIVE DESIGN, more lightweight reel design
• AIRDRIVE ROTOR
• AIRDRIVE BAIL
• AIRDRIVE SPOOL, reduced inertia provides for smoother operation
• AIRDRIVE SHAFT, significantly reduced friction
• TWISTBUSTER 3, effectively prevents tangled lines
• MQ Body (Mg). The unique MONOCOQUE body of the reel is made from one piece. The single-piece construction ensures that the housing is stiff, durable, and inflexible. The body keeps the gearing precisely in its place even under the hardest pressure
• Tough Digigear gearing
• MAGSEALED: Exist LT is also very well protected against water and dirt. Even one drop of water inside the reel is too much. Exist LT features Magsealed protection on the main shaft, reel handle bearings, and the level wind. A top-of-the-line feature that ensures smooth operation far into the future
• ATD Type-L, highly effective fishing brake helps you fight your record fish and reduces strain on the line
• 12BB (2MS, 10CRBB) bearings
• Made in Japan
PC = Power Custom
P = Slow gear ratio
XH = fast gear ratio
D = Deep spool
C = Compact body
G = Global model
- Thickness mm: 1,05 mm
- Bearings: 12
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.