Daiwa 20 Airity LT is a new, top of the line spinning reel from Daiwa. This reel combines two reel concepts patented by Daiwa: MQ and LT. The LT concept is based on the Light and Tough design whose objective is to provide anglers around the world lighter and tougher spinning reels while still maintaining the responsiveness, softness, and reliability Daiwa is known for. Compared to their predecessors, LT concept reels are lighter and more compact, but their line capacity, drag performance, and main gear size remains the same or better. MQ concept reels are equipped with a single-piece Monocoque® Zaion® housing that makes the reel extremely durable and prevents water and dirt from getting inside the reel when combined with the Magsealed technology.
Tough Digigear gearing provides Airity with amazingly smooth reeling and plenty of torque where necessary. This is the reeling response Daiwa is truly known for. The Airity LT reels are equipped with a total of 8 bearings: The 1000-2000 models have 3 “CRBB” ball bearings, the 2500-3000 have 4 “CRBB” ball bearings, and the 4000 model has 5 “CRBB” ball bearings.
• Drag force: 1000-2000 models: 5kg, 2500-4000: 10kg
• LT reel concept (Light & Tough)
• Monocoque® Zaion® housing
• MAGSEALED® protection
• DS5 AIR rotor
• CNC-machined TOUGH DIGIGEAR® gearing
• ATD™ system
• Infinite Anti-Reverse® bearing
• Cross Wrap® spooling system
• MAGSEALED® side axis protection
• ABS® aluminum longcast spool
• CNC-machined aluminum reel handle
• Hi-Grip reel handle knob
• AIR BAIL®
• Twist Buster® II
• D models equipped with deep spool
• C Compact (small housing/large spool)
- Brand: Daiwa
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Bearings: 8
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.