Daiwa 20 BG MQ is an unbelievably strong and sturdy spinning reel that can withstand varying conditions and saltwater. This is a proper workhorse whose performance you can trust. The Daiwa 20 BG MQ reel has a Daiwa Monocoque aluminum housing made from a single piece of aluminum. Thus, the durability of the reel is on a completely new level compared to traditional aluminum reels. The MQ design also allows for a 20–40% (depending on the model) larger gearing compared to traditional spinning reels. This means that you have access to more power and that the lifecycle of the reel is significantly extended. The teeth of the gearing have also been enlarged, improving the lifecycle and durability. The MQ aluminum housing will not twist or creak even when faced with larger fish.
The reel is equipped with Daiwa’s ATD drag system which works smoothly throughout the range. This means that the line will not be subjected to unnecessary stress or tugs. You can rely on Daiwa’s expertise!
• Sizes 2500–4000 are equipped with an automatic bail arm and the 5000 and larger sizes are equipped with a manual bail arm
• Sizes 2500-4000 have a T-shaped reel handle knob, while the 4000 and larger sizes have a Power T knob
• Monocoque® aluminum housing
• TOUGH DIGIGEAR® gearing
• ATD™ system, drag force 10 kg (2500) – 15 kg (1000)
• Carbon fiber drag disks
• Infinite Anti-Reverse®
• ABS® aluminum spool
• CNC-machined aluminum reel handle
• Hi-Grip handle knob
- Brand: Daiwa
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Bearings: 6
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.