Daiwa 20 Tatula SV TW lifts the popular Tatula range to a new level! This reel is packed full of Daiwa reel patents that make using a baitcasting reel significantly easier. In addition, it offers quality and reliability for professional anglers who need an effective baitcasting reel for any situation. The top-quality aluminum housing is lightweight and comfortable to hold, and the smoothness and casting length of the reel is sure to impress everyone. This lighweight baitcasting reel is perfect for jigging and general casting with lightweight lures.
Daiwa 20 Tatula SV TW combines two top innovations for baitcasting reels from Daiwa: the SV concept and the T-Wing System (TWS). These features ensure that casting with this baitcasting reel is effortless and easy! SV stands for Stress-free and Versatile. In baitcasting reels that incorporate the SV concept, the spool assembly on the end of the magnetic drag moves away from or toward the drag according to the rotating speed of the spool. This allows the spool to brake automatically if the speed becomes too high, decreasing twists. The new Tatula also includes the Daiwa Airbrake system, which offers excellent casting when combined with an SV spool. Less twists – more time to fish.
The Daiwa TW levelwind is lightyears ahead of traditional solutions. The T-shaped aperture allows line to flow freely when casting. This reduces the sharp angles that can slow down the cast. On retrieve, the TWS hood lowers, allowing the line to wind on to the spool smoothly. TWS (T-wing system) is also effective at reducing backlash. And that’s just the beginning:
• Zero Adjuster spool control. In practice, Zero Adjuster means that the spool of the Tatula 100 baitcasting reel has been adjusted optimally at the factory, thus making it unnecessary for the angler to adjust it by themselves. The system is also great for more experienced anglers who would rather spend their time fishing than adjusting the equipment.
• 32-mm SV spool made from A7075 aircraft aluminum
• Extremely lightweight and high-quality aluminum housing
• UTD Drag (Ultimate Tournament Drag) system
• Daiwa TWS level wind
• Soft Touch reel handle knobs
• Matte black finish with custom Tatula spider graphics
• Swept reel handle
- Gear ratio: 7.1:1
- Brand: Daiwa
- Bearings: 7+1
There are no reviews yet.