Caldia has been a part of Daiwa’s star line up since the beginning. The new Caldia continues at the top, this time as an LT model! The Daiwa Caldia LT is a familiar reel in a more light-weight and durable packaging.
The Caldia is built on a sturdy Zaion housing. The heart of the reel is the durable Digigear made from A7075 aircraft aluminum, which will not skip a beat, providing breathtakingly accurate and effortless performance. The LT concept is combined with the powerful ATD system, the impenetrable Magseal technology, and the Air Rotor to provide the user a refined reel, which provides carefree fishing in any condition.
The lightest model (1000) of the Caldia LT range weighs a mere 180 grams and is thus the perfect choice for Ultralight fishing. If, on the other hand, you require more strength for taming pike or salmon, the largest option (4000) is the Caldia LT model for you. Even the largest model weighs just 230 grams, providing a respectable 12kg of drag!
You are sure to find the right reel for you in the extensive Caldia LT range – each one a genuine Daiwa.
• Daiwa LT Concept – Daiwa Light & Tough is a new leap in Daiwa’s design evolution. The LT concept reels have been designed for today’s angler who use braided lines and need more power and improved drag performance from their reels. Compared to its predecessors, the LT concept reels are physically smaller and lighter, but their line volume, drag performance, and main gear size are equal or even better.
• Magsealed Body – Mag Seal prevents dirt, water, and salt from getting inside the reel, thus extending the life of the reel and improving its usability significantly.
• Zaion Body – The lightest, most compact, and strongest housing Daiwa has ever produced. Zaion is 20% stronger than traditional nylon/ABS housings and 50% lighter than aluminum.
• Tough Digigear – The new generation Digigear gearing is 50% stronger than its predecessor.
• Aluminum Air Handle – The new, lighter handle is slimmed down, but still provides good grip.
• Airspool ABS – New spool, longer casting. The Airspool ABS spools have been designed to improve the length of your casting, which is particularly important when fishing from the shore.
• ATD – Daiwa’s ATD drag technology is the best available option for fighting big fish. The ATD technology also protects thin braided lines during the first strike, lessening the load on the line.
•Air Rotor – The innovative rotor construction reduces the overall weight of the reel as well as the torque the reel is subjected to. The Air Rotor is better balanced, thus reducing friction and allowing for smoother reeling.
- Brand: Daiwa
- Warranty: 24 kk
- Bearings: 6
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.