Pro-Ti is a top of the line Super Low Profile reel with the shallowest reel profile available from Lew’s. The reel has a titanium-coated aluminum housing. Pro-Ti is equipped with Hamai CNC precision machined Speed Gear gearing made from resilient aluminum alloy. Other features include an adjustable 6-pin and 27-step QuietCast centrifugal braking system (ACB), 11 premium-quality bearings, and a reinforced carbon fiber drag system that provides unbelievable performance.
• Resilient, single-piece aluminum SLP frame and side plates with titanium coating
• Aircraft grade, double anodized, drilled and beveled 32-mm Duraluminum spool with a U-shaped design
• Resilient Speed Gear gearing made from resilient aluminum alloy, Hamai CNC precision-machined
• Premium quality bearings with 11 double shielded stainless steel ball bearings, first-grade Japanese HighSpeed spool bearings, and a one-way Zero Reverse release bearing.
• Adjustable 6-pin and 27-step QuietCast® centrifugal braking system (ACB)
• Double anodized spool tension adjustment with audible click
• Resilient carbon fiber drag system
• Curved, lightweight 95-mm carbon fiber reel handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs
• Double anodized, curved star drag with audible click
• Titanium-coated Zirconium-oxide line guide
• Patented Speed Dial line indicator and patented Speed Keeper hook holder
• External lubrication port
Lew´s has been manufacturing fishing equipment since 1949 and the Lew´s products are widely known for their high quality and effective catching. Lew´s is particularly known for their low profile baitcasting reel, which the company has developed and manufactured since 1973!
- Gear ratio: 7,5:1
- Brand: Lew´s
- Warranty: 12 mo.
- Weight g: 178
- Bearings: 10+1
- Line capacity m/mm: 100/0,30
There are no reviews yet.