Super Duty, the workhorse of the Lew’s range is known for its strength – and for good reason. The newest model Super Duty G LFS (Lighter, Faster, Stronger) continues the legacy. The new LFS design is more compact than previous models, but the reel is still just as strong.
As a new feature, the reel is now equipped with a Flipping Speed Switch that ensures successful flipping. When the switch is engaged, the reel is prepared for quick bites and the spool is ready for retrieve. This is a highly useful feature when casting for pike on the edge of a reed bed and the bite of a big fish may be imminent.
• One-piece aluminum housing and aluminum side plat on the reel handle side
• Premium-quality 11-bearing system Double shielded stainless steel bearings
• Zero Reverse anti-reverse bearing
• Double anodized 34-mm high capacity spool compatible with braided lines
• Strong, brass Speed Gears gearing, precision-machined Hamai CNC mechanism
• Highly adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS) casting brake
• Comfortable, yet durable graphite plate on the palm side. SoftTouch Armor finish
• Double anodized aluminum spool adjustment with audible click
• Strong carbon fiber drag with approx. 9 kg of brake force
• Double anodized, curved star drag with audible click
• 95-mm, curved anodized aluminum “power crank”
• Lew’s® Combat Grip reel handle knobs
• Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
• XHF and XHLF models equipped with a flipping switch
- Gear ratio: 8.1:1
- Brand: Lew’s
- Warranty: 12 mo.
- Weight g: 218
- Bearings: 11
- Line capacity m/mm: 0,30/137
There are no reviews yet.