ITX is a new member of Okuma’s spinning reel range and comes loaded with the finest features seen in Okuma spinning reels. The innovative materials and structural solutions used in the Okuma ITX reel ensure unparalleled precise reeling sensation and reliability.
The body and rotor of Okuma ITX are made from long-strand C-40X carbon fiber, which makes the reel light and provides extreme torsional rigidity, thus ensuring that the gearing remains stable and free of slack. The high-performance and precise multidisc carbon fiber drag of Okuma ITX is protected against water with a Hydro-Block seal that ensures proper functionality in even the most demanding conditions. The slow cross-spooling of Okuma ITX allows for even line distribution with both braided and monofilament lines and the precisely beveled front edge of the spool ensures long and tangle-free casting. The machined aluminum reel handle of ITX is attached directly to the body, which means that the reeling is always free of slack and the Winn Grip reel handle knob provides a firm grip. The stainless steel HPB bearings and structural design solutions of Okuma ITX make it a reliable companion for use on both lakes and the sea.
The Okuma ITX spinning reel with high speed gearing are excellent for fishing techniques that favor personal touches, such as jig fishing, trout fishing, and casting for pike.
• TCA: Torsion Control Armor; Reduces torsion on the body
• C-40X carbon fiber body, rotor, and side plates
• Multi-disc front drag with carbon fiber discs
• Hydro Block seal prevents water from reaching the drag
• Carbon fiber 3K drag knob
• High Speed 6.0:1 gearing
• 7+1 stainless steel HPB bearings
• Quick-set anti-reverse bearing
• Precision-machined brass pinion gear
• Slow oscillation delivers the line more evenly onto the spool
• CFR: Strong, balance spiral rotor removes water from the reel
• RES-II balanced rotor
• Stiff and strong reel handle that attaches directly onto the reel
• Lightweight EVA reel handle knob with Okuma Winn grip
• Machined aluminum two-tone anodized spool
• Metallic, round line holder
• Durable, aluminum bail
Okuma ITX range includes the perfect option for any situation:
Series 1000 reels are the top choice for perch, zander, and pike fishing with jigs, rapids fishing, and other slightly lighter fishing styles.
Series 2500 reels are a great choice for general all-round use. The reels are light but still have enough room for a more generous amount of line. A good choice for those who prefer to jig fish with slightly thicker lines, for trout fishing, and tradition pike fishing.
Series 3000 reels are well-suited for thicker liner and fishing styles that require more line capacity, such as fishing for pike and larger salmonids.
Series 4000 reels were designed for the most demanding fishing style that require significant line capacity and plenty of drag force, such as pike fishing with larger lure and going after larger salmonids.
- Spare spools pcs: 0
- Brand: Okuma
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Bearings: 7+1
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.