Shimano Curado K MGL 150 is a new addition to the range of reliable low-profile reels tested in fishing competitions, offering unparalleled versatility. The Curado range has enjoyed immense popularity, and the latest Curado fits the line perfectly!
Shimano designed Curado MGL 150 for anglers, who want to use different techniques with lures of different sizes and types with ease. Curado also allows you to cast longer and more accurately. Shimano’s engineers built Curado MGL 150 with the intention of allowing you to bring in your record fish. This is ensured by the stiff, aluminum HAGANE body and the reliable Cross Carbon Drag system. Curado MGL 150 is built around the mechanism, which includes Shimano’s finest technological innovations, such as X-Ship, MicroModule Gearing, and SilentTune, which combine to provide an unparalleled reel experience. Curado K MGL 150 is your new baitcasting favorite!
• Hagane body. The Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under heavy load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time
• G-Free Body design shifts the center of mass closer to the rod, thus improving casting ergonomics and reducing fatigue
• Lightweight Magnumlite (MGL) spool begins to rotate easily, which allows you to cast even lighter lures with ease!
• Micro Module Gear – main gear cold forged from pure aluminum with teeth so small that the main gear friction is minimized alongside the clearance. The small teeth allow the gears to remain in constant contact, thus significantly improving the sensitivity and feel of the reel. This can only be done by Shimano!
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which allows for lower rolling resistance. This type of bearing is also much more resistant to corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it
• SVS Infinity casting brake system consists of four brake pads powered by the centrifugal force. The brake pads can be adjusted via the side plate equipped with a quick-release mechanism or the precision adjustment switch located on the outside of the reel. Each pad can be engaged or disengaged separately. This drag system offers an extremely wide range of adjustment
• S3D (Shimano Stable Spool Design). A new spool construction that reduces vibrations when casting, thus improving the fishing response even further
• Super Free System (SF) was designed to reduce spool friction during casting. The SF system features a pinion gear that is supported by a ball bearing, which produces less friction during casting and ensures that the pinion gear and spool shaft are perfectly aligned
• Cross Carbon Drag system. The Shimano Cross Carbon drag discs ensure smooth operation throughout the range, while also enabling wide range of adjustment
• Silent Tune reduces vibration on the reel during reeling
- Thickness mm: 1,05 mm
- Weight g: 190
- Bearings: 6+1
- Line capacity m/mm: 100/0.33
There are no reviews yet.