Shimano Curado K 200 is the successor to the popular and renowned Curado 200 I baitcasting reel. The new features of Curado K include the MicroModule gearing and the new spool design that increases the stability of the reel even further. The body of Curado K is made from a composite of CI4+ and aluminum, which provides a sturdy but very lightweight result. The SVS Infinity brake system provides accuracy for casting and the Cross Carbon drag allows you to control any situation even when fighting larger fish.
Curado K 200 is a true allrounder reel and it is great for various fishing styles and situations.
• Extremely lightweight aluminum Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time.
• CI4+ material
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• SVS Infinity casting brake system consists of four brake pads powered by the centrifugal force. The brake pads can be adjusted via the side plate equipped with a quick-release mechanism or the precision adjustment switch located on the outside of the reel. Each pad can be engaged or disengaged separately. This drag system offers an extremely wide range of adjustment.
• Cross Carbon Drag system. The Shimano Cross Carbon drag discs ensure smooth operation throughout the range, while also enabling wide range of adjustment
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• Aluminum S3D spool
• Anti-reverse bearing
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Weight g: 215
- Bearings: 6+1
- Line capacity m/mm: 225/0,20
There are no reviews yet.