Shimano Curado MGL is the most compact Curado reel so far. Curado MGL is equipped with a lightweight MGL spool and a Shimano Hagane body that does not twist or creak. Curado MGL is your new reliable companion whose quality and performance you can trust time after time.
• Lightweight Ci4+ body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time.
• Micro Module Gear – main gear cold forged from pure aluminum with teeth so small that the main gear friction is minimized alongside the clearance. The small teeth allow the gears to remain in constant contact, thus significantly improving the sensitivity and feel of the reel. This can only be done by Shimano!
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• Advanced aluminum S3D spool, the MGL III spool spins easily for increased casting length
• SVS Infinity casting brake system consists of four brake pads powered by the centrifugal force. The brake pads can be adjusted via the side plate equipped with a quick-release mechanism or the precision adjustment switch located on the outside of the reel. Each pad can be engaged or disengaged separately. This drag system offers an extremely wide range of adjustment.
• Cross Carbon Drag system. The Shimano Cross Carbon drag discs ensure smooth operation throughout the range, while also enabling wide range of adjustment
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• Anti-reverse bearing
- Handedness: Left
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Weight g: 195
- Bearings: 8+1
- Line capacity m/mm: 100/0,28
There are no reviews yet.