The Shimano Metanium MGL reel has an extremely durable magnesium Core Solid body, which will not be distorted in any situation. The advanced MGL spool ensures long casting and allows you to feel the smooth operation of the reel with each turn of the reel handle. An amazing baitcasting reel for anglers who cannot settle for less.
When you truly want to enjoy fishing – you can rely on the Shimano patents with each cast. Metanium MGL is made at a Shimano plant in Japan, so you know you can trust its quality and functionality in any fishing situation.
• The durable and lightweight Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time.
• The advanced MGL III spool reduces friction by up to 17% when casting, thus providing increased casting length.
• Micro Module Gear – main gear cold forged from pure aluminum with teeth so small that the main gear friction is minimized alongside the clearance. The small teeth allow the gears to remain in constant contact, thus significantly improving the sensitivity and feel of the reel. This can only be done by Shimano!
• Ci4+ star drag
• SVS Infinity casting brake system consists of four brake pads powered by the centrifugal force. The brake pads can be adjusted via the side plate equipped with a quick-release mechanism or the precision adjustment switch located on the outside of the reel. Each pad can be engaged or disengaged separately. This drag system offers an extremely wide range of adjustment.
• Shimano Silent Tune reduces vibration on the reel during reeling
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• Anti-reverse bearing
• Made in Japan
- Handedness: Left
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Bearings: 10+1
- Line capacity m/mm: 100/0,33
There are no reviews yet.