Shimano SLX is a lightweight baitcasting reel with smooth operation. The SLX reel is equipped with a Shimano Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time. The reel also includes a VBS brake system and a S3D spool.
Shimano SLX has an amazing price-quality ratio and can be trusted in any fishing situation.
• Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time. E• •
• S3D (Shimano Stable Spool Design). A new spool construction that reduces vibrations when casting, thus improving the fishing response even further
• Level wind
• Choose from different gear ratios (availability may vary) for different fishing styles. The 6.3:1 ratio offers the most torque and it is best-suited for high-profile lures that produce more drag resistance. The 8.2:1 ratio is very fast and faster reels have become increasingly popular recently particularly in the jigging circles. The 7.2:1 ratio offers a compromise between the two.
• Anti-reverse bearing
• VBS brake system Baitcasting reels are prone to backlashes when casting, but Shimano’s revolutionary VBS system eliminates this problem effectively. Before VBS, all baitcasting reels used a magnetic system to prevent backlashes. However, the magnetic system can also reduce your casting length. VBS utilizes the centrifugal force to produce friction that prevents the spool from rotating excessively and this function is only activated once the spool speed threatens to become too fast. This centrifugal braking system for baitcasting reel was invented by Shimano and has since been copied by other manufacturers. But nobody does it better than Shimano
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Weight g: 195
- Bearings: 3+1
- Line capacity m/mm: 150/0,25
There are no reviews yet.