Shimano SLX XT is a great baitcasting reel for beginners. The SLX XT reel is equipped with a Hagane body that ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time. SLX XT also includes an SVS Infinity drag system that facilitates casting and a lightweight aluminum spool.
• Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time.
• S3D aluminum spool. S3D (Shimano Stable Spool Design). A new spool construction that reduces vibrations when casting, thus improving the fishing response even further
• Level wind for tangle free winding
• SVS Infinity casting brake system consists of four brake pads powered by the centrifugal force. The brake pads can be adjusted via the side plate equipped with a quick-release mechanism or the precision adjustment switch located on the outside of the reel. Each pad can be engaged or disengaged separately. This drag system offers an extremely wide range of adjustment.
• Super Free System (SF) was designed to reduce spool friction during casting. In the SF system, the pinion gear is supported by a ball bearing, which reduces the friction on casting and also ensures that the pinion gear and spool axle are perfectly aligned with each other.
• Anti-reverse bearing
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Weight g: 205
- Bearings: 4+1
- Line capacity m/mm: 150/0,25
There are no reviews yet.