Shimano Socorro SW a great option for price-conscious anglers who are still looking for a reliable reel for demanding conditions. The Socorro SW reek was made for saltwater use and it is equipped with X-Ship support, Hagane gearing, cold forged aluminum spool, strong Cross Carbon drag, etc. These Shimano patents ensure that Socorro SW will emerge victorious even against larger fish.
• The precise, low-friction Hagane gearing provides excellent feel and performance. The Hagane gearing uses pure, unrecycled cold forged aluminum. Forging provides a more durable result than casting
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• ARC spool made from cold forged aluminum.
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it
• Varispeed II spooling
• Waterproof Cross Carbon Drag The Shimano Cross Carbon drag discs ensure smooth operation throughout the range, while also enabling a wide range of adjustment
- Gear ratio: 4.6:1
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Bearings: 4+1
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.