Shimano Spheros SW is a sturdy Shimano Coreprotect spinning reel for sea fishing. The reel is of course well-suited for pike fishing as well. This reel has a very sturdy Hagane aluminum body, S A-RB bearings made from stainless steel, X-Ship support, and Hagane gearing. Cross Carbon drag provides smooth torque, conquering even larger fish.
Shimano Spheros SW can withstand saltwater and was otherwise designed for harsher conditions.
• X-Protect technology protects the inside of the reel against water and impurities. This protects both the body of the reel and the level wind bearing.
• The precise, low-friction Hagane gearing provides excellent feel and performance. The Hagane gearing uses pure, unrecycled cold forged aluminum. Forging provides a more durable result than casting
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• ARC spool made from cold forged aluminum
• X-Shield protects 12 different critical points of the reel, preventing water or dirt from getting inside
• Additional IPX8 protection
• Cross Carbon Drag system. The Shimano Cross Carbon drag discs ensure smooth operation throughout the range, while also enabling a wide range of adjustment The Spheros reel pack a hefty amount of drag force
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it
• Super Stopper II infinite anti-reverse, which is always engaged
• Varispeed II spooling
- Gear ratio: 4.6:1
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Bearings: 4+1
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.