Shimano Stella FJ is the flagship of the Shimano spinning reel range and it is part of Shimano’s Core Solid range. The Core Solid reels are full of the latest reel technologies and patents from Shimano. These patents ensure that water or dirt cannot get inside the reel, thus allowing it to function smoothly and efficiently for years. Core Solid reels are always equipped with Shimano Hagane gearing, X-Ship gear technology, and other finely tuned Shimano reel patents.
Shimano Stella has been established as a household name and the new Shimano Stella FJ lives up to this reputation in an amazing way, bringing even more great features to the table. The smooth reeling has been improved further with the development of the new Micro Module II gearing and Silent Drive technology. Stella FJ works precisely and withstands both saltwater and freshwater. This reel includes the latest and greatest Shimano technologies that ensure maximum strength and durability while still making Stella effortless to use. The drag can be adjust with extreme precision and it remains amazingly smooth even under load.
And of course, Shimano Stella FJ is manufactured at a Shimano plant in Japan.
• Shimano Stella FJ is part of Shimano’s Core Solid range
• Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time. The durability of the Stella FJ body made from durable Hagane Magnesium is top class.
• G-Free Body design shifts the center of mass closer to the rod, thus improving casting ergonomics and reducing exhaustion.
• The precise, low-friction Hagane gearing provides excellent feel and performance. The Hagane gearing uses pure, unrecycled cold forged aluminum. Forging provides a more durable result than casting.
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• Micro Module 2 is an improved version of the previous Micro Module technology. The teeth of the main gear have been improved further, which means that the gears remain in constant contact for excellent feel. The sensitivity of the reel is also significantly improved, as the clearance has been reduced to next to nothing.
• X-Protect protects the inside of the reel against water and impurities. This protects both the body of the reel and the level wind bearing.
• Silent Drive technology minimizes clearance and reduces noise.
• Rigid Support Drag system increases rigidity when the drag is adjusted to extreme positions. The Rigid Support of the spool effectively prevents the reel from wobbling, which means that the drag functions smoothly even when less force is applied.
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• ARC spool made from cold forged aluminum.
• The One Piece Bail does not include joints on which the line could get snagged. Thus, the bail is more durable and allows the line to move faster over the level wind bearing, thus reducing twists.
• 12+1 bearings, Anti-Reverse bearing
• Made in Japan
S = Shallow spool/ HG = High Gear / XG = Extra High Gear / C = Compact Body
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Bearings: 12+1
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.