Shimano Stradic FL continues the triumphant march of the Stradic range. One of the most well-known and popular Shimano reels has gone through a significant redesign and the new model is updated with several new technologies compared to the predecessors. Stradic FL is part of Shimano’s Core Solid range. The Core Solid reels are full of the latest reel technologies and patents from Shimano. These patents ensure that water or dirt cannot get inside the reel, thus allowing it to function smoothly and efficiently for years. Core Solid reels are always equipped with Shimano Hagane gearing, X-Ship gear technology, and other finely tuned Shimano reel patents. Stradic will also work happily in saltwater.
• Shimano Stradic FL is part of Shimano’s Core Solid range
• Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time. The durability of the Stradic body made from Hagane is top class.
• G-Free Body design shifts the center of mass closer to the rod, thus improving casting ergonomics and reducing exhaustion.
• The precise, low-friction Hagane gearing provides excellent feel and performance. The Hagane gearing uses pure, unrecycled cold forged aluminum. Forging provides a more durable result than casting.
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• Micro Module 2 is an improved version of the previous Micro Module technology. The teeth of the main gear have been improved further, which means that the gears remain in constant contact for excellent feel. The sensitivity of the reel is also significantly improved, as the clearance has been reduced to next to nothing.
• X-Protect protects the inside of the reel against water and impurities. This protects both the body of the reel and the level wind bearing.
• Silent Drive technology minimizes clearance and reduces noise.
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• ARC spool made from cold forged aluminum.
• 6+1 bearings, anti-reverse bearing
• The One Piece Bail does not include joints on which the line could get snagged. Thus, the bail is more durable and allows the line to move faster over the level wind bearing, thus reducing twists.
S = Shallow spool / HG = High Gear / XG = Extra High Gear / C = Compact Body
- Brand: Shimano
- Warranty: 24 mo.
- Bearings: 6 + 1
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.