Shimano Tranx is designed for versatile heavy-duty use in both saltwater and freshwater use. In terms of its features, Tranx was made for fishing for larger pike. The astounding reeling performance of this reel makes it easy to use heavier lures. CoreProtect prevents water, salt, or impurities from reaching inside the mechanism. The low-profile design allows Shimano Tranx to sit comfortably in your hand. The longer reel handle, the sturdy Hagane body, and the HEG/X-Ship gearing promise torque and performance. The reel offers plenty of drag force; 10 kg in the 300/301 size and line capacity is something to behold.
• Hagane body (cast aluminum). Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time.
• X-Ship support. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• HEG gearing
• Bearings: 5 x S A-RB ball bearings + 1 x Roller Bearing. The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• Super Free System (SF) was designed to reduce spool friction during casting. In the SF system, the pinion gear is supported by a ball bearing, which reduces the friction on casting and also ensures that the pinion gear and spool axle are perfectly aligned with each other.
• SuperStopper & Assist Stopper – anti-reverse mechanism and mechanical backup
• Double reel handle on the 301A model and a power handle with a larger knob on the 301 HGA model
• Cold forged spool
• Anti-reverse bearing
- Brand: Shimano
- Weight g: 328
- Bearings: 5+1
There are no reviews yet.