Shimano Ultegra FC has undergone the ultimate Shimano evolution and now comes with various top technologies from Shimano, such as HAGANE gearing, MicroModule II, X-Ship, and Silent Drive. These reel technologies ensure that your fishing trips are successful and that you will continue to enjoy your Ultegra cast after cast.
The Ultegra FC reel range includes perfect options for jig fishing, general casting, fishing for salmonids on rivers, and even pike fishing. Shimano has also paid attention to varying gear ration preferences, which means you can choose from different options. (Availability may vary.)
• The precise, low-friction Hagane gearing provides excellent feel and performance. The Hagane gearing uses pure, unrecycled cold forged aluminum. Forging provides a more durable result than casting.
• CI4+ body
• Micro Module 2 is an improved version of the previous Micro Module technology. The teeth of the main gear have been improved further, which means that the gears remain in constant contact for excellent feel. The sensitivity of the reel is also significantly improved, as the clearance has been reduced to next to nothing.
• X-Ship. The Shimano X-Ship technology means that the critical gearing components are supported at both ends. This provides you plenty of power and torque, which will become apparent when you are fighting your record catch.
• Silent Drive technology minimizes clearance and reduces noise
• G-Free Body design shifts the center of mass closer to the rod, thus improving casting ergonomics and reducing exhaustion
• ARC spool made from cold forged aluminum.
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• The One Piece Bail does not include joints on which the line could get snagged. Thus, the bail is more durable and allows the line to move faster over the level wind bearing, thus reducing twists
S = Shallow spool / HG = High Gear / XG = Extra High Gear / C = Compact Body
- Brand: Shimano
- Bearings: 5+1
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.