The Shimano SLX MGL baitcasting reel is a new addition to the Shimano SLX range.
Shimano SLX MGL is equipped with a sensitive MGL spool, which ensures that even lighter lures are very easy to cast with this reel. The compact reel has a size category 70 body. With this combination, Shimano SLX MGL is a great tool for finesse fishing, jigging, or any other fishing style that requires a lightweight reel. The reel has Shimano’s sturdy Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time. Thus, this small reel has enough torque for larger fish.
• Cross Carbon Drag system. The Shimano Cross Carbon drag discs ensure smooth operation throughout the range, while also enabling a wide range of adjustment
• Hagane body. Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load.
• Shimano MGL spool
• S3D (Shimano Stable Spool Design). A new spool construction that reduces vibrations when casting, thus improving the fishing response even further
• SVS Infinity casting brake system consists of four brake pads powered by the centrifugal force. The brake pads can be adjusted via the side plate equipped with a quick-release mechanism or the adjustment switch located on the outside of the reel. Each pad can be engaged or disengaged separately.
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which means that it has a lower rolling resistance. This bearing type is also significantly more resilient against corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• Super Free System (SF) was designed to reduce spool friction during casting. In the SF system, the pinion gear is supported by a ball bearing, which reduces the friction on casting and also ensures that the pinion gear and spool axle are perfectly aligned with each other.
HG = High Gear / XG = Extra High Gear
- Weight g: 200
- Bearings: 4+1
- Line capacity m/mm: 100/0,28
There are no reviews yet.