Shimano Sustain FJ is part of Shimano’s Magnumlite range. The Magnumlite reels use the exclusive MGL rotor made from a Ci4+ material. X-Protect technology protects the inside of the reel against water and impurities. This protects both the body of the reel and the level wind bearing. The Sustain RJ reel also features a resilient and durable Hagane body. The Hagane body ensures reliable operation even under significant load. For the proper functioning of the gearing and the entire reel, it is extremely important that the body cannot twist at any time. The stylish design of the Sustain FJ spinning reel is completed by the satin black finish.
Sustain FJ works great in both fresh and saltwater.
• The precise, low-friction Hagane gearing provides excellent feel and performance. The Hagane gearing uses pure, non-recycled cold forged aluminum. Forging provides a more durable result than casting.
• Hagane body
• Micro Module 2 is an improved version of the previous Micro Module technology. The teeth of the main gear have been improved further, which means that the gears remain in constant contact for excellent feel. The sensitivity of the reel is also significantly improved, as the clearance has been reduced to next to nothing.
• X-Protect protects the inside of the reel against water and impurities. This protects both the body of the reel and the level wind bearing.
• Lightweight Magnumlite (MGL) spool begins to rotate easily, which allows you to cast even lighter lures with ease!
• G-Free Body design shifts the center of mass closer to the rod, thus improving casting ergonomics and reducing exhaustion.
• The S A-RB bearings are made from stainless steel. The surface of an A-RB bearing is harder than regular bearings, which allows for lower rolling resistance. This type of bearing is also much more resistant to corrosion than steel bearings. In addition, the S type bearing is sealed to prevent dirt from penetrating it.
• Rigid Support Drag system increases rigidity when the drag is adjusted to extreme positions. The Rigid Support of the spool effectively prevents the reel from wobbling, which means that the drag functions smoothly even when less force is applied
Abbreviations used in product names: HG = High Gear, fast gear ratio / XG = Extra High Gear, very fast gear ratio / C = Compact Body
- Bearings: 8+1
- Drag: Front drag
There are no reviews yet.